Luxury Sportswear Fashion
Our client, a specialist luxury fashion brand, are on the lookout for an excellent Account Manager to join their great team based in East London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with client facing Project Management/ Account Management/ Coordination experience to take that step up in their career.
Day to day this role will see you:
• Managing client accounts end-to-end from brief to completion
• Communicating between clients, production teams
• Having some creative input working with client requests
• Travelling regularly across Europe for client meetings
• Working closely with their internal databases and spreadsheets to track stock, manage couriers and delivery of product
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
• 2+ years relevant experience
• An eye for detail – both in written documents and numerically using spreadsheets and data
• Great communication skills
• A hunger to learn and be a part of a fast-paced atmosphere
• Experience working with textile production is a great plus
• Speaking additional languages to English is also big bonus
If this sounds like you please apply below for an immediate interview!
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.