I'm working with a great shopper agency based in London who are looking for an experience Account Manager to join their team. This is a mid sized agency who work with some well know clients creating great creative work. The ideal candidate will have experience working with alcohol brands as this role predominantly involves working on an alcohol client.
- Building good client relationships, dealing with the clients requests on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of budget management.
- Creating competitor reviews when needed and proactively doing market research to gain insights and develop new ideas.
- Dealing with the financial administration tasks and client admin support.
- Managing creative briefs through the studio making sure they are clear.
- 1-2 years as an Account Manager or recently promoted to Senior Account Manager position.
- Experience with alcohol brands would be preferable.
- Shopper agency experience or retail client experience in an in house environment on a marketing team.
- Knowledge of the creative process and production.
- Great communication skills.
This is a lovely agency who are very socialable (pre covid naturally!) and have a great team spirit. If you feel you are right for this role then please get in touch.