We are partnering with one of the UK’s dearly adored performing arts giants to find a talented Marketing Acquisition Campaigns Manager.
We are looking for an individual who has specific experience of driving a New customer / donor / subscriber acquisition campaign or new membership campaign. Someone commercially minded, with experience in managing a customer acquisition budget across a multiple channel campaign, knowing where to allocate the budget with real expertise in cost per acquisition.
A real opportunity for someone who adores the Performing Arts, to be immersed within the wonderful, creative, and magical world they have in central London. You will be based in the buzzing hub, surrounded by performers, artists and amazing individuals with a passion for the industry and what they achieve as a body!
In this key new role, you will be responsible for driving subscriptions for their streaming platform, giving subscribers access to world-class performances, anytime, anywhere!Responsibilities
- Develop and drive marketing campaigns to cultivate and grow subscriptions to the new online streaming platform - allocating budget across varying channels, making key decisions throughout - to achieve the best cost per acquisition
- A range of Marketing and sales duties surrounding acquisition of specific targeted audiences
- Reporting and Analysis
- Relationship Management of key stakeholders, audiences, agencies, partnerships, and external brands
Mark.firstname.lastname@example.orgImpact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.
- A strong track record of working on customer / donor / subscriber acquisition campaigns to deliver sales and/or subscriptions - someone with this specific experience
- Experience of working with CRM systems and developing acquisition strategy for email
- Strong Analytical skills of acquisition campaigns with the ability to report to key stakeholders
- Data-driven with experience of using campaign performance data to optimise results