Assistant Merchandiser - Global BrandNorth West London + hybrid working (3 days in office)12 month FTC
We are on the lookout for a passionate and talented Merchandise Assistant to join a prestigious team on a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract. Based in North west London with hybrid work (3 days in office), this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute and be part of a company focussed on its people, team development and diversity and inclusion.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements:
- Collaborate with the merchandising team to curate and refine assortments.
- Assist in forecasting, trading, and planning for both current and future seasons.
- Optimize assortments within store capacities and report on department KPIs.
- Work with cross-functional teams for timely planning of new store openings.
- Analyse geographic and store attribute performance through data analysis and field feedback.
- Play a crucial role in inventory management, ensuring optimal stock levels to maximize sales and profitability.
- Assist in in-season forecasting and production of weekly business reports.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within the cross-functional team, particularly with the Merchandiser, buyer, and assistant buyer team.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices, and develop systems knowledge.
- 2-3 years+ experience in Merchandising
- Previous experience in fashion
- Exceptional organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Collaborative spirit and a desire to contribute to the success of an exciting brand
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Logical analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of sales/stock ratios and ability to provide strategies for store and product turns.
- Strong MS skills including advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups etc.)
- An aptitude for numbers and quick learning of technical applications.
- Flexible and proactive approach to business and systems management.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for merchandising, please apply today for an immediate interview!Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.