Associate Consultant - Temp Division
Passionate about starting a career in creative recruitment?
Craving a fun, grown-up and fast-paced company?
Impact are on the hunt for a creative, enthusiastic and highly organised Associate Recruitment Consultant to join us in what is shaping up to be an amazing 2023.
We are a specialist media and creative recruitment agency who have built up an amazing reputation in over 20 years of business. We’re agile, we’re innovative and we have a real focus on affecting positive change within our industry. Working with entertainment companies, record labels, luxury fashion and TV and film production companies means there is never a dull day in our Shoreditch office.
We are looking for an Associate to join our thriving Temp support desk. A typical day will see you provide admin support to the division, source candidates for our roles. You will receive ongoing training to develop you into a consultant over time.
- Screen and register candidates
- Write adverts for jobs/roles
- Check compliance (GDPR, Right-to-Work, contracts)
- Maintain constant contact with candidates
- Chase timesheets and complete payroll admin
For the right person, this role has the opportunity to develop into a fully-fledged recruitment consultant role.
Join us and you’ll benefit from:
- Industry-leading training and career development
- Working with leading global brands and creative agencies
- Grown-up agency life and flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits including regular socials and amazing Summer and Christmas parties
- Competitive basic and fantastic commission structure
This role will ideally suit you if you have a passion for media and a recruitment career. This will be a fast-paced recruitment role where you will have to adapt and learn quickly!
Ideally we are looking for a creative degree educated candidate with knowledge of advertising, digital communications or marketing.
Sound like you?
Please apply now for immediate considerationImpact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.