A leading entertainment company are looking for an Awards Project Manager to join their team for 6 months on a freelance basis. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Producer who has a background in the entertainment industry and is used to working collaboratively with UK and global markets.
- Help manage the production and delivery of promotional assets for the industry awards season.
- Sourcing, adapting and managing advertising assets and delivering these assets against media plans.
- Managing an integrated marketing campaign including OOH, digital, display, TV, radio and social.
- Experience with digital marketing and media and the ever-changing trends in this area.
- Overseeing and analyzing the production of spec sheets.
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and understanding of localization workflows.
- Experience working as a Project Manager or Producer in the entertainment industry.
- Have worked with creative agencies who can give clear and informative information, also have had exposure to digital marketing and media.
- Delivered film marketing campaigns either client or agency side.
- Someone who enjoys a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You must have a love for all thing’s entertainment and film for this role and have exceptional experience to bring to the table, adding great ideas and ability to be one step ahead. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.