We are seeking a talented Business Development Manager , to join a small tight-knit team for a fast-growing and successful tech company, working to generate new business from its lively Soho headquarters
A role requiring an experienced and confident Business Development Manager with a solid background in working selling B2B technology to Product Teams and C-level executives.
With hybrid working, flexible hours, and trips to the European office, the company offers a fantastic package of benefits with a focus on work-life balance.Key Responsibilities:
- Propel company growth through prospecting, relationship-building, and strategic planning.
- Identify and engage potential clients, attending networking events and nurturing professional relationships.
- Analyze market trends, adapting and enhancing our sales approach accordingly.
- Build and sustain relationships with new clients, negotiating contracts and proposing tailored solutions.
- Manage leads, meetings, and sales processes efficiently.
Bonus if You Have:
- 5+ years' experience selling B2B technology to Product Teams and C-level executives.
- Proven ability to generate pipeline through outbound efforts.
- Thrives in a small, fast-growing business environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Sensitivity to commercial and cultural differences.
email@example.comImpact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries.If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.
- Proficiency in another European language, ideally German or Polish
- Interest in API-First or location data companies.