We are excited to be recruiting a leading entertainment company who are looking for a passionate and goal driven Campaign Operations Manager to join their highly successful organisation. This is an initial 6 month contract
As Campaign Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing production campaign project management in the UK and Europe.
As part of a team of 6 based in various European offices, you will be responsible for managing the cross functional production process of all assets and supporting assets, supporting the marketing, publicity and social teams whilst working closely with producers to manage operational campaign requirements. Duties will include
- Overseeing project management and maintaining high-quality creative working within tight deadlines
- Partner marketing managers and producers responsible for managing production, and trafficking of promo materials (video, out of home, display, mobile and social)
- Lead and manage communications and workflows ensuring effective communication throughout the process
- Support creative and marketing teams with careful campaign production timelines deadlines
- Manage timelines with marketing, creative and external post production agencies
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues
- Oversee creative productions scope, budget, and resources
The successful candidate will be a strong campaign project manager with at least 8 years’ experience within entertainment and advertising. You should also have huge amount of experience of campaigns, project workflows and management plus a comprehensive understanding of the advertising and production landscape.
As a person, you must be curious, open, self motivated, excercise strong judgement and be a team player.
You must be available immediately and an additional European language is a plus. Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries.