Are you an experienced co-ordinator, who has worked in TV distribution & post production, is used to working in a fast paced environment and having an immediate impact in one of the world’s most exciting companies?
Have you been able to exceptionally multi-task, are confident liaising with distributors, third-party vendors & stakeholders, and have excellent customer focus skills?
Delighted to be collaborating with a leading Entertainment Company who are looking for a Content Fulfilment Co-ordinator to join their fab team on a 12 month FTC.Key responsibilities:
Knowledge and Experiences:
- Updating records of delivery statuses, tracking project completions, processing and resolving invoice queries, providing schedules to third-part vendors, and managing quality control and providing action where required
- On-boarding and managing distributors for acquisition content deliveries
- Researching relevant inventory systems to the company
- Coordinating the representation of the team within broader Company meetings.
- Liaising with other departments, participating in systems testing
- Ensuring creative consistency of technology delivery
- Providing training for colleagues as required
- Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production required
- Project management, QC analysis & technology delivery experience
- Enthusiastic, confident and personable
- High level of computer literacy
- Motivated to be a positive, professional part of the dynamic and fun company culture
- Brilliant communication, organisation and time management skills
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- A desire to keep learning and staying current on industry trends and technological advances in this dynamic industry
Sounds ideal? Then please get in touch if you are available immediately!