Creative Services – FTC MAT cover (12 months) Central London £45k 9am-6pm (must be open to evening calls, no later than 8pm)
My client, an award-winning Creative Branding, Packaging & Design Agency, are on the lookout for a thriving and proactive Creative Services Manager, with strong experience in Project, Resource & Account Management to join their collaborative team on an initial 1 year FTC, with a view to go permanent long term. This forward-thinking team are based on a fully flexible hybrid basis in Central London, allowing you to have full ownership of your working day. This role will see you part of some amazing industry leading projects and joining an Agency of individuals based across London and New York who are passionate about what they do and proud to be a part of such a renowned agency. Day to day you will:
- Own the client experience from inception through to delivery – you will be their POC and guide through their experience right to presenting the work on completion
- Get involved with the create brief inputting ideas of product development and design where necessary to support the clients ideas
- Managing internal comms, ensuring projects are delivering on time, to brief and to budget
- Liaising with freelancers ensuring resourcing needs are met, alongside external suppliers to acquire product & packaging mock-ups and samples.
- Working closely with the Creative Service Director to ensure every project is getting the attention it needs and can be delivered to the utmost high standard
- You will have minimum 2 years’ experience at mid-senior level Creative Services Management experience (or within Project Management/Account Management)
- You will have experience working with packaging design or product production management
- Being driven and passionate about creating and delivery fantastic projects
- You should stay super organised and mustn’t shy away from new projects
- You will have fantastic comms skills both verbally, written and be a confident communicator over the phone and virtually
If you think you’re ready to take on a new challenge in this dynamic environment, send over your CV and we will get the ball rolling.Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries.If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know.Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.