My client is a leading online fundraising platform, focusing on innovative technology which helps people and charities. It makes fundraising simple, easy, impactful and secure. If you are passionate about being part of a team which is making a difference, then keep reading.
My client is seeking a CRM Communications Specialist to join their Services Team, the team is dedicated to ensuring charities are able to build audiences and can maximise the online fundraising efforts.
This role will the main point of contact for all CRM requests whilst acting as Account Manager to key clients who will be using the platform for their fundraising efforts.
· Build and maintain relationships with client stakeholders at all levels.
· Working closely with Account Managers on the digital communications to clients.
· Innovate new communication offerings to clients.
· Design, budget and project manage the execution of digital communications; make sure to stay in line with campaign briefs and budgets.
· Carry out internal workshops on communication products and offerings.
· Inspire customers on new content, design and data segmentation; providing copy writing and design as when required.
·Run workshops with clients
·Collaborate with the digital services team to create bespoke client proposals.
·Making sure the CRM System is up to date and in line with industry standards.
· Look after technical and strategic projects.
The ideal candidate:
·At least 3+years in a CRM focused role, i.e. Senior CRM Executive, CRM Manager.
·Excellent project management skills and a data driven mindset, able to create tailored campaigns.
·Experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign.
·Great at collaborating and relationship building.
·A bonus not a must: Knowledge or Adobe Photoshop/ HTML Coding/ GDPR Legislation.
Passionate about non-profit organisations, curious and thrive under pressure? This might be the role for you! - Apply now!