Temp Customer Services Manager required
Are you looking to work for a globally recognised brand that leads by example with their customer service experience?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to manage the delivery of excellent Customer delivery and satisfaction provided by their team of highly trained customer engagement staff.
The team mainly covers our client’s website and ecommerce business but the role also supports their stores and live entertainment ticketing.
This role currently supports Customer Services for the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
- Manage the operational for the team
- Manage the day-to-day vendor relationships
- Organise all training for teams on new products and general improvement
- Monitor overall quality of customer journey and service
- Develop and manage service measures
- Manage the budgets
- Manage KPIs / Goals
- Represent Customer Services in relevant meetings
- Provide support for any Guest Service Centre related ad-hoc tasks or projects as required
- Work in partnership with teams across the wider international business
- Proven experience of working as a manager within a Customer Services department or contact centre environment
- Experience within Retail
- Extensive experience managing and developing teams
- Budget management
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Cultural sensitivity
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), with a relevant European language, beneficial
£217 - £237 per day