We are looking for a Digital Content Coordinator to work within a team with creation of inventory assets for a global company, working closely with Content Distribution and external vendors.
Excellent customer focus and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Raise accurate and timely purchase orders in SAP Purchase Order system, to commission the creation of Language masters
- Update internal colleagues with regular status reports on the progress of projects as well as flagging up any issue or blockers in a timely manner.
- Assist with digital audio received into inventory when required.
- Support the Library Servicing Supervisor
- Track projects in Google docs, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with the Content Acquisitions Manager to assist with the smooth delivery of 3rd party titles.
- Track material delivery (video, audio, metadata) from production and distributors to the company
- Research the availability and costs of localised assets for clients with the rights to access dubs as well the retrieval of dubbed assets from local broadcasters across Europe.
- Deliver dubs, subtitles, video files and metadata to clients once the access agreement is signed.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of sound and video formats/components.
- Experience in asset management databases.
- Experience of file-based and HD technology, new media and electronic file delivery.
- Excellent project management skills and experience essential.
- Good knowledge of SAP a great advantage.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Understanding of localisation process and mastering process.