We are extremely excited to be partnering with a world leading Music Merch giant who are looking for a super ambitious, music loving, E-commerce wizz! You will be responsible for driving the Merch E-commerce growth targets for the company. Delivering strategies, supporting the E-Commerce Manager, and helping drive business for the Artists and Labels with the organisation.
You will formulate D2C strategies to drive conversions & traffic plus store awareness, using commercial, optimisation and merchandising experience whilst always elevating the customer experience for artists and bands!The role:
- E-commerce strategies and day to day management of the e-commerce stores for the organisation’s artists, monitoring sales and stock accordingly
- Maintain a release calendar, keeping in contact with all teams throughout.
- Reporting of sales trends and store activity to relevant teams
- Collaborating with the company’s’ various divisions, labels and artists to ensure optimum E-commerce results delivery maximising sales and ROI
- Analytical and commercial approach to business
- Strong E-comm retail background, a merch background preferable.
- Deep understanding of commercial and digital opportunities
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent) Basic editing skills
- Genuine love and interest in music and the music industry
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.