EA to CEO + MD - Creative AgencyCentral London (hybrid)38-45K
My client, an award-winning, global PR agency, are in search of a top class Executive Assistant to support their CEO and MD. As part of a large network agency, this role will play a pivotal role in running the lives of 2 Senior Execs overseeing all activity and ensuring their lives run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. This is an agency with an amazing culture geared toward their people and with a huge emphasis on diversity, inclusion and employee value. In addition, you will be part of a brilliant team, will work alongside other PAs and enjoy hybrid working as well as a whole host of other great benefits!
As EA to the CEO and MD, your role will include:
- Diary management: organising meetings across multiple time zones
- Inbox management
- Meeting preparation including presentations, documents and agendas
- Booking complex, international travel while staying within the group policy and budget
- Maintaining key relationships with stakeholders across the network
- Project Management
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters
- Organising office events including the Christmas Party, team meetings etc.
- 4 years+ experience as an EA / PA from an agency environment / consultancy or similar creative business
- Experience supporting more than one person with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholders and work with people at all levels
- Able to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Reliable & trustworthy
- An outgoing, sociable character who will build relationships easily
- A strong multi-tasker with an ability to quickly prioritise across several projects
- High EQ, confident and empathetic
- Have an interest and passion for getting involved in extra projects, e.g. planning socials, being part of committees, initiative etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity and not one to be missed! If this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP for an immediate interview! Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.