Executive Assistant50KCentral London (+hybrid working model)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support the Founders of an award winning Media Agency based in central London. In this dynamic role you will work in partnership with the Co-Founders and build relationships with everyone across the agency. It is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who loves the action of Agency leadership and working with different inspirational personalities. They have a brilliant culture combining events, celebrations, great benefits and flexible working!
Day to day duties:
- Acting as a true right hand, managing all traditional duties including complex diary, travel, inbox, expenses etc.
- Juggle their needs and personalities, managing up and building a relationship that will allow pre-emptive, proactive support in an efficient way
- Act as their right hand, keeping your ear to the ground and knowing what’s going on in the agency
- Oversee/manage others in the support team
To be a good fit for this role you will:
- Have 8+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant and be well versed at C-suite level
- Have good agency experience (ideally media or creative)
- Have strong emotional intelligence and the ability to build great relationships
- Be experienced in line managing others (not essential)
- Have a passion for creative work and love the pace and atmosphere of agency life
If this sounds like you, please apply today for an immediate interview! Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.