FOH / Studio Coordinator Full-timeCentral London £25-26K
We are working with a Leading Sustainable Architecture Company who are looking for a new FOH/Studio Coordinator to join their team and get stuck in. The role will be based full-time in their beautiful Central London Offices and will give you the opportunity to be part of an innovative architectural environment and grow your administration skillset.
Day to day the role will see you:
- Managing the FOH area and ensuring it’s upkept and beautiful
- Booking couriers and managing the post
- Being a master in control of the meeting rooms and bookings
- Playing an active role in onboarding new starters
- Ordering office supplies, drinks, lunches and catering here and there
- Ad-hoc admin to support the team and their work
To be a great fit for this role you will:
- Have 2+ years’ experience in Reception/FOH or Hospitality
- Have an interest in sustainable architecture
- Have a demonstrable work ethic and ability to learn quickly
If this sounds like a great next step for you please apply below!