I am working with a well know entertainment company who we all know and love who are looking for a Freelance Marketing Manager to join their team provisionally for 6 months. This role is perfect for any film geeks who have a strong marketing background in film and entertainment marketing.
- Planning, creating and executing film marketing campaigns for the UK market.
- Taking the lead on campaign collaborations with internal teams.
- Bringing any production experience to the table.
- Implementing campaigns and adding additional ideas. This will be mainly social and digital but some creative OOH ideas also would be ideal.
- Dealing with the publicity, editorial, creative and media plus have knowledge of publishing and good understanding of digital marketing.
- Relevant experience working on integrated campaigns in the UK market (strong knowledge of UK audiences).
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Have experience beyond the traditional marketing campaign, have done something unique that has been talked about.
- Experience with entertainment is essential ideally film.
- Can be a Marketing Executive looking for next step
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to have some autonomy but is not afraid of the responsibility this comes with. Someone who wants to bring some fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to be challenged or challenge others in a collaborative way is perfect for this role. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.