Global Awards & Marketing Exec - AdvertisingCentral LondonFlexible Hybrid working model30-32K
Global, creative advertising agency are in search of a top class Awards and Marketing Executive to join their growing team. Based in stunning offices in East London, this role will be part of the Marcomms team and will be the lynchpin of the team pulling together all information related to industry awards!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and creative agency, with an inclusive, forward thinking culture and brilliant people. In addition, you will enjoy work life balance, brilliant benefits and an opportunity to develop this role on a huge scale! Responsibilities:
To be considered for this role, you should come with:
- Reporting on the agency’s awards globally
- Collating information about all awards around the world (50+ offices around the world)
- Compiling results of agency winners
- Keeping awards database up to date
- Producing monthly newsletters
- Building contacts with festival representatives
- Helping with events projects
- Work closely with the Global Chief Creative Officer and other stakeholders
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar administration / Team Assistant / Marketing / awards role
- Advertising agency experience / knowledge of the industry
- An analytical mind and top class attention to detail
- A proactive approach - a real self-starter who can use initiative and problem solve with ease
- An eager attitude and willingness to learn and master the awards space
- Ambition to develop the role and make it your own!
- Spanish language would be a benefit (not essential).