Global Business Development Director - Creative & Media Agency Reporting directly into CEO Salary - 85K + discretionary bonus. A well-established and award winning creative agency are in search of a top class Global New Business Director to join their expanding global team. Working closely with the CEO + SLT, your role as Global New Business Director will help elevate this already successful agency to new heights, particularly within the sport and entertainment fields.
As Global New Business Director, you will be creating a global network and unifying the markets by developing a growth plan than compliments and adds value to the market at a global level. Key areas:
- Driving new business strategy - looking at major events over the next 18 months and understanding how to work with big international rights-holders to unlock opportunities at global and local level.
- Market development – looking at new countries to expand into and helping to create a business case to set-up in that market
- Work with markets to raise the reputation of the agency - Work on research to launch across markets, thought leadership pieces, work with PR agencies, and coordinate market engagement
- You will play a pivotal role as a new business 'hunter', finding new sources of revenue and working with existing clients on organic growth.
- Support on Global RFI’s/pitch documents
- Design global marketing plan and assets for 2023 and create the budget to support
- Management of marketing assets on the global system
This is a really dynamic role and one that you can carve out and make your own. To be considered for this exciting role, you will have:
- Sport and Entertainment / agency experience and multi-market knowledge.
- You will be a new business ‘hunter’ with an entrepreneurial mind-set and hunger to take them to the next level.
- You will have network experience ideally, understanding how a large media network works.
- You will bring gravitas and the ability to act as an ambassador and trusted advisor to clients and colleagues alike.
- You can 'talk sport' and bring excellent media knowledge.
- You are collaborative and happy to try new things!
- An additional language would be a bonus as this is a global team but not essential
This is a collaborative and progressive agency going through an exciting phase and offering fantastic benefits, a generous salary and bonus opportunities. If you are looking to make your mark in the industry, do not hesitate and get in contact today for an immediate interview.
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.