We're currently working with a luxury fashion brand, who are urgently looking to bring on a Freelance Illustrator, to work in partnership with design, product development and merchandising teams on women's apparel artwork, merchant presentations and digital catalogue.
The team are looking for someone who is both technically gifted as a graphic illustrator as well as an expert with using CAD fashion software.
- Provide meticulous graphic illustration to women's apparel teams.
- Create high volume womenswear technical product illustrations and artwork for outerwear and trims.
- Produce key graphic to support merchandising teams on product presentations.
- Work with women's teams to collate all imagery and product information for selling tools.
- Provide digital catalogue with clear and accurate womenswear product visuals.
- Maintain comprehensible digital asset library of CAD artwork.
Designers must be:
- Passionate about Illustration, with a creative approach to fashion graphics
- Meticulous in design detail
- Advanced in graphic software skills - illustrator & photoshop and specialist fashion CAD software essential
- Current with knowledge of women's product + trends
- Experience with graphic layouts
Day Rate £250-£300