Group Royalties Manager£40k - £55k maxCentral London (+hybrid working)
Global independent music company are in search of a top class Group Royalties Manager to join their team and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Royalties team. This role is instrumental in meeting crucial royalty deadlines and providing management with essential royalty insights. Reporting directly to the Head of Royalties, the Group Royalties Manager will lead a team of 6 (including 3 direct reports). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team of passionate individuals in a flexible and creative environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate setup and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions in Vistex's Record Maestro.
- Oversee large-scale catalogue integrations.
- Manage the collection and processing of various income streams (physical, digital, neighbouring rights, third-party licensing).
- Supervise the processing and distribution of monthly label and bi-annual artist statements.
- Collaborate with Business Affairs and Management to guarantee reporting accuracy.
- Lead income and reporting stream analysis, implementing process improvements based on findings.
- Manage ad-hoc projects aimed at enhancing royalty process efficiency, including income stream allocation analysis.
- Provide support to the Head of Royalties in general royalty and audit tasks.
- Establish and maintain an efficient flow of royalty data to global Finance teams.
- Deliver any additional analysis requested by Management, the Financial Controller, or Head of Royalties.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in processing royalties.
- Experience in managing teams with multiple direct reports.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing royalty processes and/or new royalty system integrations.
- Excellent Excel skills, with experience in Power Query/Power Pivot preferred.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical ability.
- Highly organised and methodical, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and take initiative
- Experience with Vistex's Record Maestro.
- Proficiency in the French language.
If you are passionate about independent music and possess the requisite skills and experience, please apply now for an immediate interview! Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.