An incredibly exciting, In-demand, super innovative, luxury high-end skincare brand, is looking for a Head Of Performance Marketing , joining the dynamic, down to earth and growing digital and E-commerce team, to spear-head the performance marketing for the brand - Performance being the largest revenue generator for the brand. With an opportunity to grow the performance department as head of.
A consultative role, in which you will have full control and responsibility for this channel, managing cross -channel optimisation of all media campaigns, focused particularly on digital media, managing the external agency and being the glue between Digital /E-commerce and Marketing.The Role
- Managing and delivering their paid channel, platforms and agency digital media strategy – focused on paid, partnerships, full funnel optimization, display and affiliates.
- Manage the external performance marketing agency with optimization, performance and growth.
- Reporting on performance, monitoring goals, KPI’s carrying out internal briefs and working between the organization to ensure
- Working closely with the creative team, briefing, leading and deployment of media campaign creative assets
For more information about the role: email@example.comImpact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do
- Minimum 5 years full funnel digital marketing experience plus media buying with strong brand experience - Someone with experience of running conversion driving campaigns
- Expertise across all areas of digital media – Paid search, Paid Social, Programmatic advertising
- Understanding of paid digital advertising bidding tools
- Proactive, down to earth, open and confident