A leading creative Advertising agency in London who work with global clients are looking for a Junior Web Content Manager to join their team for a 12 month FTC. The successful candidate will be in charge of updating and publishing content onto numerous websites for their global client. Also you will play an integral role in product launches and marketing campaigns and managing product pages from start to finish. This is a remote working role.
Duties will include -
· Daily creation and updates of web content
· Schedule regular content updates across various sites
· Liaison with European offices to ensure projects are delivered on-time
· Keep Teams and stakeholders updated
· Ensure content meets local guidelines
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate with 1 years + experience of working in a similar Web or content role. You should have good CMS experience, (preferably AEM, but not essential), basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence. You must be proactive, enthusiastice with a great eye for detail.