A creative and innovative gaming company is looking for a highly capable Marketing Director to lead their marketing team in a period of success and growth for the company.
Our client, a hugely successful and growing company, are a medium sized team with an excellent culture of passionate and talented gamers. They produce many quirky and well-known console and computer games played all around the world.
This role is pivotal in their next period of growth with a remit to take forward their marketing capability and strategy across all channels and functions, whilst leading their marketing team to success.
Our client is looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Director with a gaming background
• Strategies and creatively execute marketing plan across all channels
• Show expertise in gaming commerciality and branding
• Work collaboratively with senior Stakeholders and wider team
• Show good vision when leading team
• Inspire team to develop creative campaigns
• Show leadership on product marketing decision from inception to release
• Research and benchmark the wider gaming marketplace
• Experienced leading marketing teams
• Proven leader across all functions
• Proven background in building key messages for gamers, journalists and online communities
• Gaming background
• Led successful marketing campaigns
• Grown audiences for console and PC games
Whilst our client is based in London, the company works remotely and will meet in the office once a month, so any UK based applicants will be considered.