Marketing Manager- Brand Partnerships (Entertainment)
Our client is a household name in the entertainment sector, and they are currently looking for a Marketing Manager dealing with Brand Partnerships. The chosen person will work closely with a variety of global partners dealing with end to end creative strategy. Working closely with the Project Management Consultant you will be responsible for delivering new opportunities for creative and campaign ideas. Plus ensuring the brand image is adhered to by partners by having goo d communication with all necessary stakeholders. You will with several teams across the company from creative marketing, marketing operations, editorial and legal.
The skills required for this role are:
- 7+ years’ experience in brand/consumer marketing.
- Studio experience so you have good knowledge of the creative process.
- Local market knowledge .
- A love of all thing’s entertainment.
- Have previously worked with a wide range of media.
- Design and copywriting experience are preferable for this role.
This is an exciting role for someone experienced dealing with media and entertainment to work with some of the biggest names out there. If you have the relevant experience please get in touch.