Merchandise Planning AssociateGlobal BrandNorth West London + hybrid working
A leading global lifestyle brand is seeking a dynamic professional for the role of Merchandise Planning Associate. As part of a driven and fast-paced team, your role as Merchandise Planning Associate, will play a crucial part in supporting planning activities to optimize sales and profitability in this well-established company. In return, you will be part of a team with strong brand values, excellent retention and a commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity, and belonging.Duties:
Skills & Requirements:
- Interpret reports and summarize key messages and actions.
- Utilise reports and personal knowledge to influence forecasting and promotional/MD planning.
- Accurately forecast WSSI, communicating impacts to the planner.
- Contribute to hindsight analysis and forward strategies, communicating key learnings objectively.
- Support forecasting of line cards to maximize sales potential and optimize stock availability.
- Oversee seasonal recodes and delivery tracker, amending forecasts to reflect risks and opportunities.
- Lead regular site visits, analysing reports and presenting feedback to the team.
- Understand the company’s position through competitor analysis.
- Identify areas of opportunity and risk for the brand.
- Adopt a positive and proactive approach to personal and peer training and development.
- Promote improvements to working practices and systems.
- Provide support to new team members, ensuring understanding of training and department processes.
- Support team members in achieving their personal goals.
- Maintain strong working relationships within cross-functional teams: Buying, Allocations, ECOM, and retail store teams.
- Liaise with Assortment Planning and Buying partners to review and assist in the formation of seasonal lessons learned.
- 3-5 years+ experience in Merchandising
- Fashion experience, ideally from within luxury or similar
- Strong analytical and numerical mind-set.
- Effective communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly and concisely.
- Results-oriented and able to work autonomously, thinking outside the box.
- Logical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Solution-oriented and embraces change positively.
- Organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Competent in using data analysis tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Resilient and positive in approach
- Recognizes and praises good work, leading by example as a positive team member.
If you are a dynamic professional with a passion for retail planning and a commitment to excellence, please apply now for an immediate interview. Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.