I am proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s most adored performing arts Institutions to find a talented Marketing Copywriter.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, as the copywriter you’ll develop and deliver creative and effective copy for marketing campaigns across multiple channels, as well as collaborating on numerous in-house projects.
You’ll also take lead editing projects on special annual campaigns and seasonal campaigns together with regular shows, where a creative refresh is needed.
This is a brand new role for this incredible establishment, and truly an amazing opportunity for those copywriters out there who are keen about the arts and who are confident enough to put their own stamp on what copy will look like for the brand.
· Develop creative, audience-focused marketing copy for campaigns across multiple platforms, including email, website, and advertising
• Lead on SEO strategy to improve search rankings, reach audiences based on relevant search
• Work in collaboration with the CRM team, develop copy for emails to drive engagement from our existing audiences and to maximise revenue though this channel
• Create copy variations and tailor copy for different audience segments
For this role you’ll need to have:
- 4 years + experience as copywriter
- Clear and effective writing style
- Excellent track record of delivering copy for marketing purposes
- Experience of developing and delivering SEO strategy
- A creative, innovative and audience-focused approach
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills