New Business Executive - Advertising Agency25-27KEast London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a superstar New Business Executive to join the Marcomms Team of a creative Advertising agency. Based in stunning offices in Central London (hybrid WFH model), this role is an integral part of the business and plays a major role in client growth and development. Duties:
- Act as a hub of information for the agency global network regarding all things new business.
- Create visually engaging presentations
- Produce and proof collateral including credential documentation, case studies etc.
- Collate information for RFIs (Requests for information)
- Produce bios for new Exec team members, input stats into presentation decks
- Update status documents
- Organise pitches and prepare rooms
- General admin support
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Coordinator / PA/Admin/ Account Exec type experience within advertising
- A good understanding of advertising; you should have some insight / experience in the marketing world or possibly a relevant degree (not essential) so you have a strong understanding of the industry and lingo
- You will be an organised and diligent individual with a keen eye for detail
- Keynote or Photoshop skills
- Proven writing skills, good grammar and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- You will have top class communication skills and remain ‘swan like’ under pressure.
- You should be robust, strong and resilient - there will be high tension in pitches etc.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with top class organisation.
- A strong work ethic - you should have a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, engaged and wants to impress.
- You must have excellent initiative - if you were stuck on something, ask questions.
- Tenacious, hungry, ambitious
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team and start a brilliant career in advertising! If this sounds like you, do not delay and send your CV today for an immediate interview. Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries.If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.