Office Manager TV / Entertainment
My client is an award winning, critically acclaimed television and content creation group, looking for a super impactful and positive office manager. Based in a vibrant office in Central London, this role requires confidence and proficiency and will allow you to have autonomy and ownership of the role within a fast-paced office environment.
Day to day you will be:
- Managing guests visits and client events in the studio, meet & greeting high level visitors and clients and giving them an excellent experience
- Some EA duties to a leader in the industry
- Proactive problem solving for a large, fast-paced, creative office.
- Implementing a smooth-running environment for staff, identifing and rectifying any issues with new initiatives, processes and ideas
- You’ll be in control of all relationships with vendors and all things property related, e.g: leases, landlords and suppliers.
- Staying super on the ball with what needs to be updated or adapted in the office, including the induction of new office joiners as they grow
To be a great fit for this role you will:
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries.
- Have 3+ years Office/Studio Management experience - preferably in a TV environment
- Have demonstrable experience building culture
- Be incredibly time efficient and reliable for EA duties
- Enjoy building relationships with the team, knowing people on a personal basis and giving visitors a 5* experience
- Have the passion to implement new ideas and make the role your own!
If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.