Impact Creative has partnered with a fast-growth tech business based South West London. This company has quickly grown dominant in its market, and is looking to expand its operations following a successful and lucrative round of funding. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company as it grows.
As Project Manager, your role will be primarily focussed on an office relocation initiative and the set up of an internal training facility. Working closely with stakeholders within and external to the business itself, you will lead the way on a seamless transition of headquarters and also be responsible for spearheading the establishment of a training centre for those employed by the company.
This will be a contract of 3 months.
Project Manager responsibilities:
• Managing the entire process of relocation to a new office space, ensuring smooth delivery within time constraints and budget limitations
• Keeping communication consistent between stakeholders and remaining consistently transparent and clear
• Set up and build a training centre for the employees of the company
• Coordinate with third-party organisation that handles the outsourced training and development of personnel, keeping communication clear and consistent
Ideal Project Manager will have:
• Operations or Facilities background
• Experience managing office relocation projects
• Proven experience managing multiple projects at once
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Fast-learner and versatile
• Ideally located South West or West London