Creative AD-TECH CompanyCentral London£35-40K
A small but internationally growing and driven ad-tech company are looking for a fantastic PA to join their team and support their CEO. This is a small start-up environment and a brilliant opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career and skills, both in supporting the CEO and taking on some HR responsibilities. They are looking for a very hands-on individual to come into the role and make a positive and powerful impact on the company.DUTIES:
- You will be the CEO’s support system, managing his diary, inbox and international travel, being the point of call and being able to stay one step ahead at all times
- Managing expenses, all meetings and general admin tasks for the CEO
- Creating his presentations using PowerPoint and having a great attention to detail in doing this
- Getting involved in onboarding new starters, they are looking to have 3/4 people join this year.
- Basic HR administration: Helping people understand their benefits and holidays, pension schemes, assisting with contracts etc.
- Assisting in the planning of team events and socials
- You will be the teams point of contact, so you must be approachable and have passion for getting involved
- 2+ years of PA experience within a fast-paced media environment or similar
- Be super confident in creating PowerPoints, notes and come in with confidence to pre-empt the needs of the CEO
- Ability to act as a trusted 'right hand', with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Self-sufficient, proactive, and able to manage your own workload
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong communication, written and verbal and excellent interpersonal skills
- An interest in HR would be a bonus
- Have aspirations to grow with the agency and enjoy being part of a small but ambitious team!
The team you will be joining is super social and always up for a fun time, so if you are personable and ready to help grow this business, please apply today for an immediate interview! Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.