We are looking for Paid Social Media Managers to work within creative and media agencies in the heart of London. This role will be responsible for producing strategic plans and delivery of paid social media campaigns. Looking after the set-up, running and reporting of all paid ads.
Some of the other duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports which will also include content calendars and media plans.
- Staying on top of the budget vs KPIs.
- Buying media space across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube as well as any other digital platforms.
- Delivering post – campaign reports and analysis.
- Carrying out thorough audience research.
- Being an active team member in regular team brainstorms.
The ideal candidate will be confident, enthusiastic, analytically focused and have a positive approach to new challenges. You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, you might be looking to step up from executive level or just looking to partner with new clients. It’s really important you understand how paid social media works and have had previous exposure to a range of paid platforms.
If this sounds like the role for you – apply now!Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.