A cool marketing agency specialising in building amazing strategies for some of the world’s biggest entertainment clients is seeking a Paid Social Media Manager to join their team.
This role will be responsible for producing strategic plans and delivery of paid social media campaigns. Looking after the set up, running and reporting of all paid ads.
Some of the other duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports which will also include content calendars and media plans.
- Staying on top of the budget vs KPIs.
- Buying media space across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube as well as any other digital platforms.
- Delivering post – campaign reports and analysis.
- Carrying out thorough audience research.
- Being an active team member in regular team brainstorms.
The ideal candidate will be confident and enthusiastic, analytically focused and have a positive approach to new challenges.
It’s really important that you are organised and have excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in this type of role is crucial, having previous led and managed end to end paid social media campaigns as well as having looked after budgeting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a really amazing company, if this sounds like the role for you – apply now!