People Executive/Senior HR Coordinator – Sports Head Office
£35K - £38K + Bonus
Hybrid working – 3 days onsite
We are partnering with prestigious sporting organisation, in their quest for a superstar People Executive/Senior HR Coordinator. The company is around 300, and growing with offices in London and across the globe. Reporting into the People Manager, you will provide essential operational excellence support to the People team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
· Full employee life cycle
· Payroll Administration and queries
· Recruitment Administration
· Note-taking at ER meetings and taking a lead on low level ER cases around performance and absence
· Supporting on the implementation of the new HRIS
· Data and Reporting – must be systems savvy!
· Employee engagement initiatives
· Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
The role is crucial in supporting the rest of the HR team and you will be the central service, across this very busy team! It is essential you are able to deal with queries around pay, annual leave and bonuses eg. pro-rata holiday requests or salary amendments from full-time to part-time.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years solid HR experience within a fast moving organisation. You will LOVE process and have exceptional attention to detail. We are looking for someone detail driven with a calm, level headed approach.