Role: Product DesignerSalary: £70,000 - £85,000Hybrid – 3 Days in the central London office
We’re excited to be working with a rapidly growing mobile gaming start-up, looking for a Product Designer to drive the development of creative concepts and implementation for digital experiences.
Reporting to the Product Lead and working alongside multiple teams, you will be wearing multiple hats to direct user-centered designs whilst driving company goals forward and inspire junior team members.
This opportunity comes with a great amount of creative freedom and autonomy to be hands-on designing and support the growth to build out a world class creative team.Responsibilities:
- Mentor and train junior designer whilst setting design standards
- Create user-centric designs in line with business goals
- Lead developing creative concepts and implementations
- Develop design direction and strategy alongside internal teams
- Collaborate across multiple teams to deliver on company goals
- Create and drive innovative and effective designs
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.
- Significant Product design experience with a strong portfolio is essential
- Expertise in mobile app UI/UX design
- Experience managing and leading creative development
- Team management experience highly desirable
- Great communication skills and creative output