Our client, a leading entertainment company, is seeking a Production Manager to oversee projects at all stages of development and production from pre-greelight to final delivery of original animation series.
Having multiple direct reports, maintaining relationships of all project stakeholders as well as keeping projects within agreed contractual, budget, timeline & technical requirements will require top-tier communication and time management skills.
As the Production Manager you will have a wide range of responsibilities; from being able to contribute into the technical development process prior to production, over to ensuring regular reports are provided for the financial teams.
This is an initial 6-month booking, with high probability to extend, starting ASAP!
Responsibilities, include but aren’t limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of project lifecycles
- Share responsibility for multi-million budgets per series
- Allocate resources in accordance with budget allocation
- Develop production plans and schedules
- Consult with and monitor legal and compliance affairs
- Maintain a roster of production talent
- Extensive proven experience in animation series production
- Experience directly managing teams, budgets, schedules
- Commercially aware of financial structures
- Up-to-date knowledge of working pipeline practices
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinker and results driven
Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.