Production & Resource Coordinator - Creative Advertising Agency Central London 40-45K
Brand new Production & Resource Coordinator role has arisen for a well-established Advertising agency based in Central London. Working in Partnership with the Head of Production and part of a fun and energetic team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a top class agency and make your mark!
As Production & Resource Coordinator, your role will work closely with the Head of Production in an Assistant capacity, while also managing the Production workflow through the team. You will assist in organising the team when briefs come in; you will establish needs, timelines and the best people to work across different projects and will use your organisation skills to allocate the right people to the brief factoring in availability, skill set and their professional development. You will be a font of all knowledge within the team and will be scheduling time, taking a broad view of all Production activity and acting as a POC for any freelancers that are needed to fill the skills gap. This is a heavily organisation based role and also requires excellent communication skills. You will need to be confident to get to know everyone in the agency and be a real presence among the team. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and tracking workflow across the Production Department e.g. allocating projects, maintaining tracker etc.
- Establish excellent relationship with Producers including weekly check-ins (understand annual leave requirements, workload etc.)
- Manage weekly Production Team Status meetings
- Attend all-agency workflow meetings acting as the main POC for the Production Dept.
- Gather all information and maintain tracker resource tracker
- General assistance to the Head of Production including inbox management, diary management and travel booking.
- Similar Production experience or experience in Resource / Traffic / Workflow management or similar e.g. casting
- Experience working in an agency environment or similar creative
- Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills - Empathetic and able to build relationships with people at all levels
- Calm under pressure and able to work at pace, sense of urgency.
- Versatile, a natural problem solver with a pragmatic approach
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A proactive, positive and can-do attitude
- You must be someone who can put yourself out there, ask questions and really get to know the team and their strengths.
- Comprehensive understanding of excel and Google Sheets
If this sounds like you, please do not delay and apply today for an immediate interview!Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries.If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.