Impact is partnering cool tech business who are looking to expand its operations. They are looking for a Project Manager, to focus on an office relocation initiative and set up their new training facility.
They are looking for a project manager with good all round operations experience with a multitude of different projects under their belt. However thorough experience and confidence with roadmap planning and stakeholder management is essential, as is an office move.
Project Manager responsibilities:
• Managing the entire process of relocation to a new office space, ensuring smooth delivery within time constraints and budget limitations
• Keeping communication consistent between stakeholders and remaining consistently transparent and clear
• Negotiate contracts and leases
• Office Procurement
• Set up and build a training academy for the new employees of the company
• Overseeing the roadmap planning for the training facility
• Coordinate with third-party organisation that handles the outsourced training and development of personnel
• Ensuring all aspects of the move and facility set-up are delivered smoothly
Ideal Project Manager will have:
• Experience managing office relocation projects
• Experience of creating project roadmaps
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Fast-learner and versatile