We are on the hunt for a superstar Receptionist for a brand new role in an exciting Production company. As part of a vibrant and energetic production company, this role will play an integral part in the running of the FOH and office generally. You will be the valued face of the business, providing top class quality of service and making the office feel like home to the team, stakeholders and talent alike!!
- Answering phone calls
- Meeting and greeting guests and taking ownership of the FOH area
- Providing teas and coffees and making guests feel welcome
- Managing diaries and booking rooms
- General admin support to the Executive Assistant and Production Executives as required.
- Office management duties - keep the office tidy, assist with desk space, equipment, assisting with new starters etc.
- At least 1 year experience as a Receptionist / FOH / Office Assistant from within a similar creative environment
- Diligent with excellent initiative and a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic, high energy and keen to get stuck in!
- Knowledge of Photoshop & InDesign would be a bonus, but not a requirement.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a cool, creative business with amazing talent, passionate people and exciting projects! If this sounds like it’s for you, please do not delay and send your CV today for an immediate interview!Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.