French Speaking-Royalties Administrator27-30KFrench SpeakingCentral London (+hybrid working)
Our client, a global music company, are in search of a French speaking Royalties Administrator
to join their team! Based in Central London, this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business with room for progression and growth. They are looking for someone to deal with enquiries in both English and French so you must be fluent in both written and verbal.
The Royalties Administrator role is pivotal in ensuring the accurate processing and distribution of statements for the company. This role is instrumental in meeting crucial royalty deadlines and providing management with essential royalty insights. The role reports directly to the Group Royalties Manager.
- Accurate setup and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions in their database.
- Process and distribute monthly statements for the labels and artists
- Collaborate with Business Affairs and Management to guarantee reporting accuracy.
- Coordinate with global finance teams regarding payments, costs, and recharges for the distributed labels and artists.
- Manage ad-hoc projects aimed at enhancing royalty process efficiency, including income stream allocation analysis.
- Provide support to the Group Royalties Manager in general royalty tasks.
- Establish and maintain an efficient flow of royalty data to various teams.
- Deliver any additional analysis requested by Management, Financial Controllers, or line manager.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in processing royalties.
- Fluent in written/verbal French language.
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills.
- Highly organized and methodical, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and take initiative.
- Experience with Vistex Record Maestro or other Vistex royalty software.
If you are passionate about music and possess the requisite skills and experience, please apply below for an immediate interview!Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.