Sales AdministratorFilm & TV Props West London 25-26K
We have a new & exciting opportunity for an upbeat Sales Administrator to join a close-knit team in Film & TV Props, based in West London. This role will see you based in the showroom day-day-day assisting their fantastic client base with the materials to make some of the best content in TV & Film, being on your feet, with no day the exact same!
Day to day you will:
- Assist clients coming in, helping them find what they need, put together orders, finding solutions and working with their budgets
- Process orders – using their systems, from processing, filing, invoices and checking products in and out
- packing and dispatching orders
- Dealing with incoming returned props (unpacking, checking condition etc.)
- Answering enquiries via email and telephone
- Building connections & chatting with those coming in, getting to know their clients in the industry to strengthen relationships
To be a great fit for this role you will:
- Love a varied role, getting stuck in and having everyday be different!
- Be knowledgeable & experienced in administration
- Have a background or interest in Film & TV, Art / Art History
- Excellent work ethic, time keeping, and self-motivation
- A team player who will get stuck in and help and support the wider team.
- A knowledge of historical periods or experience in a costume house would be a bonus!
If this sounds like you, please apply today for an immediate interview! Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.