Sales Associate - Account Executive Central London £25K basic with possible earning of up to £45 in the first year
Are you an Account Executive / Sales Associate looking for your next step? Have you got previous experience working within the Design & Furniture industry?
Are you looking to join a company where you will be able to grow and stay long term?
We are very excited to be recruiting for one of our Client, a well-established boutique Design agency
based in Central London. They have been running for years and describe themselves as collaborative and people orientated.
Working there, you will be responsible for both maintaining and building new client relationships and will be reporting to the Senior Account Manager. Comfortable in a client-facing environment, you will enjoy attending client meetings and events. Attention to details is a key part of this role as you would be responsible for the creation of product quotations as well as organising deliveries for clients. Your duties will include:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Working with clients and partner teams on a day-to-day basis to facilitate the client's use of benefits and assets
- Building innovative strategic plans for clients to meet and exceed objectives.
- Maintaining good working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all parties receive appropriate attention.
“Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries”
- Previous experience in account and/or project management (preferably within Design – Furniture or creative field).
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- 25K basic + commissions