My client, an exciting, full-service creative agency, is looking for a Senior Creative Designer who can naturally blend creative and strategic thinking, is bursting with big concepts and has an unmatched passion for pushing the boundaries of design!
You will be developing design strategies, and creating next-level design work whilst helping mentor the generation of creative talent by creating impactful designs across visual identity design, advertising campaigns and digital applications, that captivate audiences and leave a lasting impression.
Based in beautiful offices in Central London, with a very flexible hybrid working policy, you will be working alongside a small team of passionate and collaborative creatives to deliver a range of projects with top clients, from Meta and Deliveroo you'll be rolling with the big dogs!
If you would like to apply for this role please ensure that your portfolio is linked to your application.
● You love to work collaboratively alongside clients to understand their audience, business
goals and project requirements
● You are able to lead client-facing presentations and explain your work and thought process
● You are proficient in articulating your rationale both verbally and in written form
● You are able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop concepts and campaigns
that align with client goals and objectives
● You are adaptable and able to both lead, support and execute projects on time and to the highest standards
● You can manage multiple design projects simultaneously, ensuring that deadlines are met and
quality is maintained
● You can conceptualize and execute innovative and visually stunning designs that
communicate client messages effectively and with impact
● You will enjoy mentoring and guiding junior designers, providing constructive feedback and helping them develop their skills and produce high-quality work.
● You are motivated to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding
ways to apply these practices within your own work and wider team
● At least 5 years of experience in a graphic design agency, with a strong portfolio of work that
showcases a diverse range of work across both branding and digital design
● Expert knowledge of Figma
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite
● Basic After Effects and motion design skills OR an ability to convey an idea to the motion team
The company works on a hybrid model with offices in central London. There is also flexi-time and a range of excellent benefits including an annual bonus and great holidays.