We are working with a creative sports marketing agency who are looking for an experience Senior Marketing Manager to join them on a 3 month fixed term contract to drive the strategic marketing and awareness of the agency.
Our client is a well-established and successful agency with a high profile client base predominantly in sport, but increasingly in other areas such as entertainment and FMCG.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the Agency marketing strategy and deliver world-class content, events and projects.
Duties will consist of -
• Define the on-going agency marketing and comms strategy
• Target specific audiences and channels
• Manage all Social Media
• Write effective content including Press Releases, Newsletters, Email campaigns
• Target and attend specific industry events
• Manage agency PR
• Organise events and award entries
• Support Creatives for campaigns
Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for at least 3 years experience preferably in B2B marketing or PR, running comms strategies, both inside and outside sport. You should be highly intelligent, creative and inquisitive, with excellent writing skills. We are also looking for a social, and consummate relationship builder with a great network of contacts.