🌟 Hiring: Senior Resource Manager! 🌟
Are you a seasoned Resource Manager looking to take your career to the next level? Do you thrive on orchestrating the perfect teams and ensuring projects run like a well-oiled machine? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity to join a dynamic agency as Senior Resource Manager!
As a Senior Resource Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the agency's success. You'll be responsible for efficiently allocating resources across all our projects, ensuring the right team members are assigned to the right tasks. Your role will involve collaborating closely with department heads, managing project timelines, budgets, and casting, and helping our teams sync with the agency's broader goals.
- Workflow: You'll ensure smooth operations across our three disciplines, build strong internal relationships, and keep our resourcing schedule up-to-date.
- Talent: Grow and nurture a network of high-calibre freelancers, recruit talent as needed, and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion within our agency.
- People: Manage team holidays, address any team issues, and ensure new team members have a seamless onboarding experience.
- Financial: Collaborate with the finance team to monitor utilisation and help build accurate forecasts, respond to fee resourcing requests, and oversee freelance invoicing.
- Proven Resource Management or Project Management experience within advertising
- A proven track record of managing orchestrating the best teams.
- Passionate about creative work with a solid understanding of processes and roles.
- Experience in recruiting for freelance and permanent roles, strong communication, and attention to detail.
- Cool and calm under pressure, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Flexible, adaptable, and solution-focused
- Collaborative, hands-on, and a great team player
- Solution-focused, motivated, and proactive.
- Tactful and empathetic.
- Proficient with Apple Mac, MS and ideally proficient in Float (preferred).
If you're ready to make a significant impact in a fast-paced and creative environment, apply now to be considered for this exciting new role in a reputable agency!Impact is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Media and Creative Industries. If there are any adjustments required, to enable a more accessible experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. Representing a diverse talent pool and creating a safe space for all our candidates to shine is at the heart of what we do.