IT Systems AdministratorMedia Agency£30-35K (DOE)Hybrid Working
We have a brand-new opportunity for Systems Administration to join a buzzy Media Agency based on a hybrid basis in their central London office. This role will see you being the main POC to support the agency with IT and tech issues, being that go-to person, building up relationships with the whole team and working with their 3rd party IT team to resolve issues
Day to day you will:
- Be the main POC to liaise between their 3rd party IT providers and the team
- Onboard new starters
- Raise POs & tickets
- Ensure everyone has the equipment they need and support with new starters
To be great for this role you will:
- Have 2+ years’ experience supporting on systems.
- Be tech savvy and understand IT across software & hardware
- Be a great team player and enjoy socialising/building relationships
- Be excited by the buzz of a Media environment
They have fantatsic benefits and hold DE&I at the heart of their business, this role will allow you to get stuc into agency culture and feel part of a great team.
If this sounds like you please apply below for an immediate interview to chat further…