Team Assistant / Client Co-ordinator Leading Established PR & Comms Agency Full Time (Permanent) £29-31K
We’ve partnered with a leading PR & Comms agency, based in a beautiful relaxed and modern office in central London. They are on the hunt for a superstar Team Assistant to work across their client accounts coordinating directly. This is a great role for someone excited and driven by administration who enjoys PR to get stuck in. They offer hybrid working and are looking for you to be proactive and ready to hit the ground running.
Day to day you will:
- Provide events support
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, scheduling meetings, arranging lunches & breakfasts
- Ad-hoc administration
- Making/Preparing styled presentations for client pitches
To be a great fit for this role you will:
- Have 2+ years administration experience as a Team Assistant/Administrator/PA/Assistant
- Be polished and professional
- Be team centred and passionate to be part of creative work, work in a fast paced environment and keep calm under pressure
If this sounds like you, please apply below for an instant chat!