Impact have partnered with a rapidly-expanding, dynamic boutique digital agency that specialises in driving growth for an array of renowned luxury and lifestyle brands. This is an exciting time to join a collaborative team of talented individuals and make your mark on a variety of exciting projects, spanning all across integrated digital advertising and creative marketing.
As UX/UI Designer, your role will be split between working on both the company website and their clients. Though someone with a strong all-round knowledge is required for this role, the ideal candidate will be particularly strong with the interface side of design. A strong portfolio in web design and exemplary interpersonal skills will be critical for this role.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities:
· Working on the design of the company and clients’ website, ensuring the brief is addressed and adhered to consistently
· Working with the clients to delineate the sprint overviews, providing clarity on the progress of the projects
· Designing the interface and artwork of the website and communicating with stakeholders to ensure that standards are properly met
· Managing your own workflow responsibly and efficiently and ensuring that all tasks are completed
Ideal UX/UI Designer will have:
- · A strong portfolio of their work in web design
- · Exemplary skill and proficiency with interface design
- · Experience working with luxury or fashion brand
- Have a background in art direction, art working and graphic design.
- - Ability to adapt to a fast paced ever changing environment
- - Have worked on premium/ luxury brands is essential
- - A positive attitude and eagerness to collaborate