We are excited to be working with a highly successful branding and creative communications agency who are looking for an outgoing and highly dedicated Design Director to join their growing team.
If you would like to apply for this role please ensure that your portfolio is linked to your application.
This is a tight-knit, fun and highly ambitious agency with huge global clients who are seeking a smart, upbeat creative, with proven all-round industry experience to take the creative team to the next level. As the Design Director, you will play a pivotal role within the Creative team, supporting the Creative Director with key design projects grounded in creative strategy, as well as taking responsibility for delegating work to the rest of the team.
- Drive design excellence
- Support on creative strategy
- Work closely with the wider agency on creative output
- Lead and mentor the creative team
- Support New Business Team on pitches and presentations
- Oversee recruitment for the team, including freelancers
- Develop and maintain Client relationships
- Use commerciality in all decisions
- Proven senior design-level experience in an agency environment (ideally with experience within the energy sector)
- An all-rounder who has experience in a variety of design disciplines an
- Corporate branding experience is preferred (b2b)
- High level of campaign experience
- Team Management experience
- A smart and charismatic creative leader
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- A conceptual and strategic thinker
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to gain respect from team and clients
The company works on a hybrid model, ideally 3 days in the office in central London. There is also flexi-time and a range of excellent benefits including private healthcare.