How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Impact with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or make an enquiry of our services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our social media or via email.
Why do we need to process and share your personal information?
In order for us to help you find your dream job we need to have access to your personal details to keep you up to date with all the latest opportunities.
What do we do with your information?
We use your data to keep a record of who you are on our database. Your data will never be shared for any other purpose other than for our job searching service.
Where does your data go?
The only time that we share your information is once you are fully registered and we are sending your details to a client (which means you are one step closer to an amazing job). We will always have a chat with you first to discuss the opportunity, so you will always be aware of where your data is being sent.
The only other time we would share your information is if you are temping with us, when we would need to share your details with HRMC and our payment provider, Paycircle. This is to ensure you get will get paid and your tax is legally processed.
Impact Creative Recruitment will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from the date which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pension auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Once this time period has expired Impact will seek further consent from you. If you do not give us to consent to hold onto your data after the legal retention period, Impact will no longer hold onto your personal data.
Impact would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Impact would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
• The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you have a query about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact:
Julia Dosne on 0207 3076400
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
(1) Personal details are defined as: name, home address, phone number, email address, CV, registration form, National Insurance Number or any sensitive information you have made us aware of.